Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable when visiting our practice, while providing the best care possible.
Your First Visit is All About You – Your Happiness, Comfort, and Your Health.
During your first visit, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your teeth and mouth as needed
- After your checkup is complete and X-rays examined, the doctor will discuss recommended treatment for you, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions that you may have.
- If arrangements have already been made prior to this appointment for you to stay and have your cleaning with our hygienist, you will be introduced to your hygienist at this time.
Please remember to bring the following items with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information packet if obtained prior to this appointment
- Your insurance card
Regular Checkups are an Important Part of Maintaining a Healthy Smile!
The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.